Sandexis Medicinal Chemistry Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. Under the terms of the Data Protection legislation, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data that we collect from you.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
When you use our services, or make an enquiry with us, you may be asked to provide some personal data, which may include:
- Any personal details such as name, address, email address, telephone number etc.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent and/or any other applicable legal basis, such as our legitimate business interest in engaging in commerce and offering products and services of value to you.
We assume that if you are a client of Sandexis Medicinal Chemistry Ltd or you have made an enquiry, that you are interested in hearing about our products and services.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- In certain cases, where legitimate business interest applies, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
- We retain the personal data processed by us for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation). Specific retention periods can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Other web services and links
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Rights and Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records.
- Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Request that we delete your personal data, so it is erased from our records.
- Have any inaccuracies in your data corrected.
- Object to automated processing.
If you wish to carry out any of the above, you can do so by please writing to us at Sandexis, Innovation House, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Rd, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9FF, UK or by emailing us at: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about an organisation’s data practices with the ICO who are the supervisory authority.
The material on our website site is given for general information only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site reaches you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety.
Entire contents © 2019 Sandexis Medicinal Chemistry Ltd. All rights reserved.